nevergraduating: (just sit down and relax a little.)
Crow Armbrust ([personal profile] nevergraduating) wrote2016-12-30 11:49 pm

Week 6: monday morning, 6 AM ~mail room~

[Well, waking up at 6 AM sure is a thing, but he's got an errand to run this morning, so he'll diligently get dressed and make a run to the mail room. It's early enough that he doesn't have to try too hard to avoid most people here, but hopefully not so far out of his usual schedule for Mondays to look overtly suspicious. Still, there was probably one person he couldn't avoid. With Rean's interest in the Hazama case, it wouldn't be unexpected that he would run into him in the mail room though, even if the past week had worn heavily on him.

Well, that was fine. He should probably mention it anyways.

So he'll stroll in the mail room as casual as can be.]


Morning. You been waiting around here for a while or what?
valimar: epic night begins. (❅ santa claus just drove by me)

[personal profile] valimar 2016-12-31 05:15 am (UTC)(link)
[ Rean was typically an early riser, so arriving here a bit earlier than usual isn't exactly a problem for him. He seems a little surprised to see Crow walking in, however, but he'll still greet him back while shaking his head. ]

Not that long. There's just something I need to pick up.

[ He'll fold his arms. ]

You're up awfully early.
Edited 2016-12-31 05:16 (UTC)
valimar: <user name=karna> (❅ i tell myself every day)

[personal profile] valimar 2016-12-31 06:02 am (UTC)(link)
[ He's glancing to the side now. He didn't really want to bring Crow into this - he just wanted to grab the feed, watch it, and be done with it after he's had a chance to talk to Father Kevin about it. That's it. ]

...There's just something I need to check.

[ He didn't see any need to tell Crow about it. For Rean, it was just about getting closure. About who Kevin really was... No, not just that. What Rean believed he was. Kevin's words to him that day alone said plenty, but it didn't change the fact he needed to see this with his own two eyes too.

...Though it is odd Crow's here so early. Crow is many things, but he knows his friend well enough to tell "punctual" is far from one of them. That's Rean's job, after all! ]


You know, it's funny. I never would have expected you of all people to take such a sudden interest in the mail room, especially first thing in the morning.
valimar: (❅ apparently you make a good broom)

[personal profile] valimar 2016-12-31 06:36 am (UTC)(link)
Huh, really? Can't say I knew that, but all right then.

[ For a moment, it seems like Rean's going to accept Crow's words at face value, except now he's making a pondering sort of gesture. And then, he's shooting Crow a rather interested look. ]

Though I have to say, I'm a little bit curious as to why you're asking all of a sudden.
Edited 2016-12-31 06:38 (UTC)
valimar: <user name=rean> (❅ yeah i'm probably gonna die.)

[personal profile] valimar 2016-12-31 07:12 am (UTC)(link)
[ It is weird, but it's not the only weird thing Rean's noticed about his words. ]

I guess with the data readily available, there's nothing stopping us from seeing for ourselves. [ He folds his arms again. ] Plenty of things happened last week, but I'm still curious as to why you'd think I'd be interested in the events of last Wednesday, specifically.

[ He's looking directly at Crow. Briefly, his eyes flicker towards the cameras. ]

There are other things I'm a little more concerned about, after all. I'd hope it's the same case for you, after all that's happened.